We are able to remain a strong, Christian mission because we are supported by many individuals, churches and organizations. This support comes in a variety of ways: through prayer, volunteering, donations of goods and services, and through direct financial support.
Neighborhood Ministries depends on the generosity of many individuals to daily minister to the needs of children and their families. To donate automatically through your bank account or credit card, click on the Donate Now button below.
You can also mail your donation to Neighborhood Ministries, PO Box 640, Campbell, OH 44405.
Gifts of $100 and more are eligible for a 5% match. To qualify, send a check for $100 or more payable to “Youngstown Foundation” with “Neighborhood Ministries” written in the memo line. We will forward your donation to the Youngstown Foundation for the match. You can also send it directly to the Foundation at: Youngstown Foundation, PO Box 1162, Youngstown, Ohio 44501.
The New Life Challenge
We are looking for individuals willing to step out in faith and, as the Lord provides, pledge $10 or more each month. $10 a month can provide 12 families with food for a week, 20 children with Bibles, 5 children with ready-for-school health screenings and school supplies, and so much more. To set up a recurring donation simply click on the Donate Now button above and select “monthly” under the frequency field. For more information about the impact of your donation, click here.
Donations of Goods
We currently run two Clothing Banks. Furniture, clothing, household items or other goods can be dropped off at 75 Jackson Street, Campbell, OH 44405 every Wednesday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. If this is not convenient, please call (330) 755-8696 to schedule a specific time to drop off donations.
We also maintain a small storeroom of new clothing and household items, which are used as gifts for Christmas and also to address emergency needs of families. For more information about mailing or delivering new items, please call (330) 744-1446.
Neighborhood Ministries has many volunteer opportunities:
- Administrative – Assist us with food distributions, coupon/label drives, etc.
- Programmatic – Share your skills with crafts, tutoring, sports, music, or other interests. Assist program directors with trips and activities. Enjoy an opportunity to lavish children with love.
- Supportive – Join GEMS (Greatly Enhances Ministries Services). GEMS is an auxiliary volunteer unit of Neighborhood Ministries which helps the ministry accomplish its goals. It assists with the following activities:
- Meat vouchers for Christmas and Thanksgiving baskets
- Birthday cakes for children who otherwise would not get one
- Lunches for work day volunteers
- Christmas gifts for children in our after-school programs
- Various fundraisers for specific ministry need
For more information on current volunteer opportunities, please call us at (330) 755-8696 or email us at email@example.com.